chevron

Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Midwestern Cruizers

It's not every day you graduate from medical school, so obviously we needed to celebrate big time.
And did we ever! 

We took a Carnival Cruise with 3 other med school couples to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. It was oh, so fun.

The whole group - the Goodmans, Becksteads and Chapmans. It was extra fun because all the boys matched into the programs they wanted to (anesthesia, ophthalmology, and ER, respectively) so we were celebrating the whole time!

I had to lie on my paperwork and say I was only 22 weeks pregnant - really I was like 30! Said my prayers every night that I would not deliver the baby on the boat or one some random foreign island.
(I couldn't lie on my stomach, so my front got a lot of sun, and the back got none lol)




The food was a-maz-ing - Guy's burgers, the taco bar, endless lemonade and ice cream, cold soups, the seafood...yum!!!!!


The boat was huge and exciting!


We took advantage of the night life too, our favorite was the comedians.

The whole group in Roatan...

...Carly and I got massages on the beach...

We found a starfish
(can I look any more like a tourist?)

My favorite part of the day, though, was facetiming my baby. As you can tell, he was in good hands with my mom and sister.



Bobby paid $3 for massage too, lol so he got a half-hearted one.

In Cozumel, we took a tour of the Mayan Ruins, Tulum


In Belize, we went cave tubing. It was so fun and incredibly beautiful.

The #medschoolwives. Could not have gotten through Bobby's schooling without them!


Congrats to Bobby!!! He deserved this!

3 comments:

  1. I love you guys!! You are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you really do deserve this. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenery. Congrats to you both. You are very lucky to have such a supporting kind mother to babysit for you. I am lucky if my mom will babysit for 30 minutes every few months.

    ReplyDelete