chevron

Friday, June 12, 2015

Disneyland

So Bobby got pretty set on the idea of going to Disneyland because we found cheap flights (and Troy and I fly for free with Bobby), and the military gives us great deals on 3 day park hopper passes.
I, however, was skeptical because me being 6 months pregnant, Troy being so young and Bobby being the nauseous type, I didn't think we'd get our monies worth. 
But we decided to go, and how wrong I was! We had so.much.fun!!!

Troy has become more and more of a menace on airplanes, but he does like the overhead buttons.

And this flight was fun because the family was there! The Ellsworths came with us.



Kylee's moto: If you have a spare second, do a cartwheel.

Troy waits for our bags

Then the fun began!!
I didn't realize that Disneyland had so much to do for little ones. It is so different than a typical amusement park. There were more rides for us than we had time to do in 3 days and Troy was in awe the entire time! It was fun to see his eyes light up! 
I mean, look at him -


In line for "It's a Small World"
So much to look at!

On Sunday we went to church & to the beach


This picture is becoming a classic - dad's dorky pants at the beach. I have about 5 of them lol

We also got a super fun opportunity to see the Goodmans at Disneyland! These babies are only 2 weeks apart, our pregnancies were announced to our friends on the same day, and Emery's mom is my saving grace when it comes to mama advice. 
I hope they'll be forever friends!!


So much interest in each other already!

The Goodmans are Disneyland experts, and gave us tips on all the rides.

We probably waited much too long for this picture.
And excuse the hot mess of a mom...I don't even know what to say 

Our last ride - Mickey's Ferris Wheel - last ride of the night!

So they have this antique circus games that cost a fortune ($5) to try. I was making fun of anyone who would waste the money, because anyone is destine to fail.
However, Bobby was SURE that he could throw 3/8 balls into the little pitcher hole and win a prize for Troy.
I begged him not to, but if you know Bobby, you know how he gets when he makes up his mind.
He asked for a practice throw, and the lady gave him an extra ball. He threw it, and was WAY off! LOL!
Then the rest of the throws looked like this -
Ball #1 - Way off
Ball #2 - Way off
Ball #3 - Off
Ball #4 - Off
Ball #5 - Off
At this point, I reminded him that he would have to get the next 3/3 balls in to win.
Ball # 6 - In!
Ball #7 - In!
Ball #8 - In!
It was crazy and he won a Mickey souvenir.

The whole trip was so magical! I was SO glad we went.
(Except for Troy peeing on my shirt, that was not so magical.)


And I'll end with this gem -
Kylee, Bobby & my dad
:) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love your little family and I'm so excited for you to have another!

    ReplyDelete