chevron

Monday, June 22, 2015

NC, TX, UT & Peak Surgery Center

We had to pack a fun into a couple of weeks where medical school had ended, and residency had not yet begun.


In 6 weeks, we went to Disneyland, North Carolina, El Paso, Utah, the Western Caribbean Islands, Arizona, and back to El Paso.
In between all of those trips, we managed to pack up everything in boxes for our move and I squeezed in all my work shifts.

Disneyland already got it's own post, but here are some pictures from our other trips...

We flew to NC to see Bobby's brother, Marcus, and his family. Oh how we love the other Rampton family. Bobby and I both agree that we want our lives to be as similar as possible as theirs :) They have a beautiful house, darling, well-behaved children, they workout and work in healthcare, serve in their community...they are the best.


And their kids were so sweet to Troy. They woke up every morning and took care of Troy while we slept in. It was so nice!

Next, Bobby and I drove to El Paso to look for a house. It was so exciting! And so tedious and stressful! Eventually we found this house that is perfect for us - 4 bedrooms, in the neighborhood we wanted to live in, 15 minutes from base, 11 house down from a park, down the street from an elementary school, with a yard and a garage! We love the garage especially. 

Next was JoJo's wedding! I was so honored to be a part of her special day!! JoJo is the most incredible woman, I love her so much. Her and her new husband are darling together and I am so happy for them.
And like the worst bridesmaid of all times, I got no pictures of us together! :( I know the photographer did, so I'll get some eventually but I have nothing to post... :( :(
Our mutual friend at the wedding, Austin, who is partially responsible for setting us up. 

And in Utah I got to see my old roommate, Jenni and her precious new bundle and beautiful family.

I went home to work my last shift at Peak Surgery Center. 
That job was so good to me, and I am so so sad to leave it! 

Next post: Our Cruise and Bobby's Med School Graduation


1 comment:

  1. Jess!!!! I love you so much! And I'm so happy you and Bobby were there for my wedding!! And I'm so happy about your new little edition. You guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete