chevron

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Happiest News

We're expecting!!!!!!!
Due Saturday, April 26th 2014
(Hopefully a little late because I graduate nursing school on May 5th!)
So I'm going on 11 weeks :)

Head on the left. Umbilical cord on the top. We got to see a little hand. It was so magical. 
Best. Doctors. Appointment. Ever.

So far I've felt nauseous, tired and pretty miserable. I can't even hardly look at pinterest because there are too many pictures of food, and food and I have not gotten along in about a month. I've lost about 10 pounds, and will probably get my first "B" in school in over 3 years BUT...

Bobby and I could not be more excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither could my mom...
(Reading the sign on our door that says "Welcome Grandma")

Or my family...
(Opening Ky's birthday present from us [onsies saying "Auntie is my BFF"])

And the Rampton's are excited for baby #16 :)

3 comments:

  1. yay! I am so excited for you. You are going to be the best Mommy ever! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jessica! I'm really happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete