chevron

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Sasines 8--2-13

I had been thinking about/planning Chelsea's wedding ever since I could remember and probably more than my own wedding, since Chelsea is such a planner/talker.
I think it was just how we imagined it. The day was perfect!

I was so proud of Chelsea on her wedding day. She was a gorgeous bride with a handsome, wonderful groom at her side. They were married Aug 2, 2013 in the Denver Colorado temple and had a reception at the USAFA that night.

Keith, Bobby and I are both so happy that you're a part of our family! We were so grateful that Chelsea found such a great find! 

Read the Sasine's blog at http://sasines.blogspot.com/

A few pictures (most from her blog because I didn't take any pictures all day)





The high-quality pics were done by Megan, they're so good!

I threw a bachelorette party for her the night before which was fun too, but have no pictures again, except for these. I don't even know who took them lol







So happy for you, Chelsea and Keith!!!
  

1 comment: