chevron

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our 2013 Christmas Card

I didn't get around to Christmas cards this year :( So consider this our 2013 Christmas card. Bobby thinks it would be more logical to do e-cards for Christmas anyways... Speaking of, we would love more Christmas cards from our friends!

It is crazy to think that next Christmas we may have a crawling baby in our picture! We are getting more and more excited about the baby. Did we mention...

IT'S A BOY! 

We are both so excited for a boy! We both really thought it was a boy, and it seemed like most people agreed. Since my last post I am feeling much better. The nausea started to subside then came headaches, then that went away and I started to get heartburn, and now that Tums makes that bearable I'm starting to get lower back pain...but anything is better than nausea! (Moms-what pregnancy symptom is next??)

I'm starting to show a lot...
As of today I am 21 weeks, 1 day :)

Here are some updates since my last post-

We have been going strong with our FHE group for over 4 months now! It is such a fun tradition!
Here we are at Octoberfest with the Ormes

My best friend from high school got married in Albuquerque and I got to be a bridesmaid. 

It was so fun to have a high school reunion. I sure miss these girls.

We celebrated Halloween...
Same costumes for the last 3 years.


We got to go up to the Reeder's cabin in Pinetop which was such a fun vacation!



We celebrated Veteran's Day which is a big holiday for the Rampton family. 
We stayed at a hotel, went to the zoo and got lots of free food. 



We've been taking advantage of cheap tickets through the military.
Here we are at some ASU games...




And my family came to visit!
Chelsea came first, and we only took one picture at the airport :( Thank you for coming, Che. I love her so much.

Then my mom and Kylee came. We had so much fun.
Like at the Michael Buble concert (we had the BEST seats up in a box, with delicious food!)...
Can you tell I'm excited to be there?


and did a lot of shopping...
(Including black Friday shopping which you can tell Kylee loved...)

and went swimming, to the zoo, tandum bike riding, and other fun things. But my mom has most the pictures.

My dad and Ashley joined us for Thanksgiving but I have no pictures.
It was so wonderful to have my family in town! I love them so much and try just to fit in with all these great Ellsworths.
We had a nice Thanksgiving too. We ate out at a restaurant...which was actually ended up being great.

And going to see the Christmas lights at the temple with friends from Glendale...


Bobby has been busy in rotations. He left me for a miserable month in September to do his surgery rotation at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. His brother Marcus and his family took such great care of him.

He has also done Internal Medicine, Cardiology and OB/GYN rotations. Don't ask him what he wants to do yet though. He doesn't know. But he'll be such a great doctor someday. One clinic he did a rotation at said that he is the best student they have ever had (Cardiology).

Have you checked out Bobby's blog yet?


He has been working very hard on it and it is becoming so successful!

I finished my third block of nursing school (rotations in Peds and OB). I loved this semester and love the fact that I'll be done in May! I transferred schools when we moved to Mesa and it was hard to leave my friends at GCC, but I have liked MCC as well.

And last but not least, I've been having a lot of fun in my new calling in Young Women's
I love them and the women I work with.

Next updated will be our pictures from Christmas in Oregon and Colorado. Yay!



1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love when you post on your blog! love you guys. cantWAIT to see you!!

    ReplyDelete