chevron

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Blessings

Rocky had a beautiful baby blessing on January 3, 2016. My family and many friends came to celebrate. Bobby gave him a beautiful blessing.



I loved LOVED having my family in town!
Isn't this the cutest picture of Troy & my dad?

Happiest baby award!

Troy has tried to feed Rocky food on many occasions, most which have turned out fine. But I do remember bread in Rocky's mouth when he was probably 2 months old.

Troy loves to watch and try to hang with older kids. Can't you just see his admiration in his friend Landon McTighe?

#modelbabies

My favorite package!

Lining up trucks. Oh, what fun.

I have never lived somewhere where I love the weather as much as I love El Paso weather. Coming from Phoenix and Colorado Springs, I've seen hot hot and freezing cold.
It snowed 3x in December (stuck to the ground once, before Christmas) and once in February. Just enough to be magical, to usher in Christmas, but not too much to be annoying.
The weather has been AMAZING lately! It's a priority for me to be outside at 5:45 because just as the sun is setting, but the birds are still out chirping and it's still warm enough for shorts and short sleeves. Best feeling ever. It'll probably get too hot too quickly (especially in my black car), but man, I can't say enough about the weather here.

Those rare moments where no one is crying, and I'm not holding either one...

Man, this guys just speeds past his birthday-months.

Troy is getting so good at using utensils - but still somehow manages to always make my floor so sticky.

Found this recently - HA!

I know this pic was from a while ago, because they are bathing together now. I am soaking by the end!

Haha, he's been sleeping like this lately. It cracks me up.

We got to see Kelsey and Emma Jackson in Phoenix in January, and it fueled me for a good month. I love her, and now her little mini-me so much.

On our way to Phoenix - 

This guy is MOVING! I witnessed Army crawling today, but he has long been getting all over the place while I'm not watching (but let it be written - I hardly ever put him down).

We had a very traumatic experience of something getting caught in Troy's nose. Long story short, we miraculously got it out, and Troy and I both were so relieved.

Addison and Troy have toy car envy.

Rocky is so frantically excited to eat any food (or non-food) he can get his hands on. 

We want to a Truck show, which I thought Troy would love, but there was wayyy to much honking - all three of us got startled so often that it was actually kind of a headache. I do think it deepened his love for trucks in the end though, now that he has seen one up close.




#BestDadEverAward
because this pic was taken after Bobby worked a 14+ hour shift, for the 7th night in a row.

Poor baby got the weirdest rash! Luckily it didn't seem to affect him.

(7 months)!



What would we do without these toys?
And I just realized these are from Grandma Ellsworth, Anna Rampton, Becca Rampton, Alice Rampton, Alice Rampton (Bobby's old train), and Anna Rampton - I didn't buy any of these toys. Guess they've done boy before and know what will be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment