chevron

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Time with Parents

We got to spend time with our four favorite people in May!

I braved another drive to Colorado, with duck tape holding my hood down, to spend time with my family while Bobby was at C4 training - ie trauma war injury and mass casualty training (scary). 
When Bobby got back to Colorado, the first night back he was sleep talking, responding to Rocky crying, "Should I get the supplies?" Then he kind of came to and corrected himself, "Well, I guess he's not a casualty yet."
And I took this picture because it's hard to speak only baby talk for 24 hours...

We stopped half way at Las Vegas. We were all so relieved to be our of the car, we had a great time eating fast food and playing at the park!

BIG helpers!

Still not totally used to going home to this new house, but isn't it the most gorgeous house you've ever seen?! My dad built this himself.

A main reason we came out was to celebrate my mom turning 50! Doesn't she look great for a 50 year old?! I took her and Ashley indoor skydiving for their birthdays. It was fun! In another life I want to be really good at it. 


Troy's Heaven is Grandma & GP's home


Woman's Conference





At the hunting & fishing license place, there are a bunch of taxidermy animals so my mom wanted to take Troy. It was hilarious to say the least. He was really curious. 


Just driving to the store with this view!

And Isabel got here and we all swooned over her all week long

I got to see my friend from high school's twin baby girls. Is this a slice of heaven or what?




Michael proposed over the weekend! To my favorite girl in the whole world. We love Preslee, and are so impressed by everything that she is and I can't wait to have her as a sister!


Then we got home from Colorado and got to see the Rampton side! We celebrated another wonderful mother's birthday.

We took them around El Paso to places we'd never been before. Like the Rio Grande/border. Near the bridge that people can walk across, there are tons of tiny shops. It feels like you are in Mexico! It was so fun. Made me wish we had done that sooner and made me so sad to be leaving.

Scenic Dr, behind us is Mexico, a little bit of Texas, and New Mexico

Troy and Rocky love their Tutu and Gumpa



Thanks to our parents for all the fun! Hopefully we'll get to see everyone again in July!





No comments:

Post a Comment