chevron

Friday, November 28, 2014

So close to crawling!


His little grunting kills me :)
He will crawl towards paper of any kind, laptops and cell phone. Nothing else is worth the effort :)

Months and months after graduating, I finally got a nursing job! And although I was tempted to accept some pretty...hard... jobs, patience pays off in the end because I love my new job! 
I'm working as a PACU (Post-anestesia care unit) nurse in a surgery center, i.e. helping patients wake up from surgery. They only do surgeries once a week, so I'm very part time, which is good because I couldn't leave my baby for much longer than I do!!
Don't mind the hair...


We had a great Thanksgiving with the Marshalls and Michael's cadet friend Will. Troy got to try cranberry sauce and really liked it.


Troy has decided to be a dentist.


His life is just pure joy every day; which makes my life pure joy.

We went to a very close AFA/CSU game today and AFA came out on top!

Bobby is back at the AFA for a rotation this month. Match is 17 days away !       !     !


2 comments:

  1. Troy is SO handsome in his collar shirt! I love that video of him crawling! only 5 more days until i get to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much! It is good to see you beautiful smile every few months!

    ReplyDelete