chevron

Thursday, September 4, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

ALS ice bucket challenge. I was nominated by Kylee and Ashley Ellsworth and I nominated Anna Rampton FowlerKelsey-Ryan JacksonSteffany Hubbs, and Nichole Steadman. The challenge was to either donate $10 to ALS and dump a bucket of ice water over your head, or donate $100. It's been fun to see everyone's videos on facebook. Bobby has to do it soon! Then I will update his.

This week I got to see my friends from high school and their husbands. It was SO fun!!


Troy is getting so big. He had his 4 month appointment yesterday and he was 18 lbs 2 oz (91%), 26.5 in (99%) and 44.3 cm head circumfrence (99%). He also got shots. Seriously so sad :( :(

Don't let him fool you, he is very naughty at church.

I've been busy working on a project for when Bobby goes to Haiti. We are making reusable sanitary pads for the women there. I have been cutting and cutting and cutting more fabric. I'm finally done; the women in my ward are helping me sew. I should have taken a picture of mid-process cutting (fabric scraps literally everywhere!) but this is the end result -

My parents are in Rome this week, so I'm babysitting Ash and Ky. It has been a lot of fun hanging out with Kylee. 

Bobby is loving his dermatology rotation at the Air Force Academy still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment