chevron

Thursday, July 24, 2014

DC

We had the best time in Washington, D.C.!
I was so reluctant to go because I was worried about traveling with Troy, but he was a trooper and I'm so glad I went. 

He did AWESOME on all 4 plane rides - on standby!

Stretching out on the airport floor

Dad was so excited to see us :)

Troy and I walked and walked and walked to the zoo

My little kangaroo



Chelsea and Keith met us in DC for a few days! It was so fun!

Lunch with Bobby's friends the Harris' from Corvallis on Capitol Hill. So fun to finally meet them!

 Arlington Cemetery, visited twice I loved it so!


No "Ramptons" buried in Arlington, but lots of Ellsworths

Bobby was working at "The President's Hospital"
Cool, huh?

 Bobby watched Troy and I took a taxi to the DC temple and did a session. It was sooo wonderful, and especially great because of the new video which our friends are the stars of :)


And of course we did all the DC sites!




With Bobby's friend Cedric who is also doing a med school rotation in DC this month. He took all our pictures, thank you Cedric!




We wore. this. baby. out.

And I got to see my best friends from high school who live out there! I love them so much!







Troy made it home with nothing on but a diaper :)
We can't wait for Bobby to come home in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment