chevron

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lake Powell and Colorado Fires

It seems like half of my blog posts are either about Lake Powell or a fire in Colorado. So without further ado...

Bobby took an 8 hour long test, then drove 9 hours through the night to get there. Is he a maniac? Yes.
Sun rising in AZ or UT.

Out here in the open...mmmm....motorboatin'

Cliff diving! I wish I would have gotten a pic of the cliff I jumped off. It was roughly 50 feet. The highest I've done in a long time!

 Don't you just want to kiss them?

Sisters.

My caption for this on instagram was "Why am I the albino sister?" Not so bad in the pic, but they are like seriously indians when they get in the sun.

I also went to Wahweap with my girlfriends earlier this summer which was so fun! We are only 4 hours away from Wahweap...but of course we got lost and it ended up taking us like 8 hours to get there. 



We had to go find the house boat on the pier when we got their late at night, and it was seriously creepy.


A HUGE thank you to the Jacksons for taking and feeding us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























I just remembered I have no pictures of the fire because I could never get a good shot....but my family was on pre-evacuation, so we packed up, and I took a pic of our most valued things in our house-

We were obviously tight on space because we could only pack what could fit in our cars. So I asked Kylee why she was bringing a lampshade-

She said it had meaning to her because it was once in my room. Precious. 

Also these girls celebrated my half birthday :) Cute girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment