chevron

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My babies

I'm not going to lie, sometimes working in primary in church is really challenging. I'm sure Bobby could tell you I've complained a few times.

BUT
I love the kids in my ward, especially the ones in my class and the ones I babysit. And this is one major perk about being in primary...
(And I threw in a few from Kylee, who I would teach if she were in my ward. Also my favorite.)



Kylee has started calling Bobby "Mr. B" :)


Dear Jesicka, i love you. and your the best babysiter in the holwe, world. and i love when you babysite us it it So So Awesome when you are here. love, auri








Dear Jessica and Bobby I Love yow gls an miss you and than you for the ceard gam I playd it today. And I Love the wii game you werr a bytrfl brid prettyer then thes fliwer. I Love you. Bay Kylee










This is on the back of a letter from Michael on his mission in Costa Rica. 
"Sorry about the math."


This is me.


My current class and co-teacher. Aren't they the cutest?



2 comments:

  1. Jess,
    My kids are going to miss you so much when you move. You have been a huge blessing in our lives and such a great friend and babysitter. We love you.

    ReplyDelete