chevron

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm a Nerd

So. Deep down inside of me, I have this really nerdy, dork appreciative, SciFi-loving side of me. And I am grateful for all those geeks out there who are truly themselves, who inspire "thine own self (to be) true" and to memorize Harry Potter spells so I can use them in every day life (CONFUNDUS!), or memorize a ton of digits in pi, or rent books from the library about aliens, or take IT classes at school, or talk in an accent at the grocery store check out line or in a pretend language on the phone to no one, or to talk on the phone to no one about something incredible you've just done like, "No grandma, I'm back in America now...Yes I'll pick you up in my plane..." when you know that people are listening....See what I mean??


Here are some nerdish things I'd like to share.
"The long wait is over, as Electrolux has finally unveiled their Bio Robot Refrigerator concept. Designed by Yuriy Dmitriev, the fridge works on the principle of biopolymer, so no more flying drawers now. The biopolymer gel helps to keep all the food items cool through luminescence. The non-sticky gel surrounds the food and the strong surface tension of the gel helps to build separate pod for them. The fridge offers plenty of space to hold your eatables without mixing the odor. It is also capable of being placed horizontally, vertically or even on the ceiling, so adaptable to any space easily. It is four times smaller than other fridge, and the volume is used as efficiently as possible. Amazing concept, it’s the futuristic refrigerator." -Pinterest

How about this alarm clock which you have to aim at to turn off? Wishlist.I kind of want to wear this swimsuit. Especially at a Cruise, or San Lagos or somewhere classy.

And who is excited for this???






Some of my fondest memories have been roommate competitions for using big vocabulary words on dates, or playing quidditch (so fun! anyone interested?), reading Harry Potter for the first time (sigh...)


That's all for now. May the force be with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I loved this post! And you tricked me good with that trailer. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete